Friday, January 28, 2011
Funny Finley
So tonight we were eating popcorn and candy and having movie night (a Friday night favorite). Finley decided to feed me the Mike-n-ike's one by one. After three were already in my mouth I decided I had enough to chew already and turned down the next one. He pushed another toward me insisting and I said No thank you I have enough I can only chew one at a time or I'll choke. Instantly he held out his hand empty hand and said ok I got it. He wanted me to spit out the candy into his hand so I wouldn't choke just like I do for him when he is choking. How cute is he! And he is only 23 months. He is so attentive to things like that. I just love my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment